Prevention is better than cure. So the way to avoid pimples is to avoid the causes behind this outbreak.
1.Prevent your skin from getting oily
a) Wash your face
– wash your face everytime you step in after long hours of outing.
– Otherwise wash your face twice daily. Washing merely with water will not be effective. Opt for some gentle facewash or any homemade pack of clay.
– Make sure you don’t wash your face too often as this will make your acne problem even worse by making your skin over dry.
b) Stop using any creams if your skin is oily.
If necessary prefer oil free creams only.
2.Keep your face clean
a) Scrub your face
– scrub your face at least twice a week. Alternate day scrub will be most efficient for extremely oily skin.
b) Avoid touching your face often.
– all the mud, bacteria and oils from your hands are directly going to be transferred on your face by touching. Try to clean your hands everytime you touch your face.
c) Change your bedsheets & pillowcases every 2-3 days
– the oils or dirt from your skin may get embedded on your bedtime accessories. It raises the chances of contamination of pimple prone skin. Hence it is mandatory to keep you bedsheets and pillows clean.
- Detoxify your inner side
Drink a enough quantity of water
around 2 litres a day.
Water hydrates your skin and makes it look healthy, clear and glowing.
- Eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies
this will provide all the nurients that your skin is lacking. Just give it a try for 1-2 months and the results will speak themselves.
– you can cover your face while travelling. It prevents pimples as well as tanning.
– use SPF 30 sunscreen if you live in tropical countries. In cold countries you need not much SPF.
- Avoid stress
– look for the reasons of your stress than try to prevent them. Stress is the biggest pimple leading factor.